Safety Management System
Geovale support companies to discover or identify resources that will contribute to the growth of their company. Our services cover a wide range of health, safety & environmental guided by the need to minimise risks to the Health and Safety of your employees and contractors and avoid adverse impacts on the environments in which you work.
An HSE is a set of plans, actions and procedures to systematically manage health safety and environment in the workplace that is actively endorsed by a committed employer and employee to achieve:-
- Provision of a safe and health workplace and the prevention/reduction of illness and injury equally for employees and contractors.
- Identification of workplace hazards, assessment and control of all risks.
- Active involvement in health and safety matters by managers, supervisors and employees and their representatives.
- Provision of information and training for employees at all levels so they can work safely.
- Audit and review of the HSE management system.
- Will help you achieve and maintain ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 certification of your HSE management system.
The health, safety & environment management system will be designed to reflect how your company is serious about your business. We will develop the content of system deliverables (policy, risk registers, mine safety plan and occupational health plans, safety management plan, standard operation procedures, environmental improvement plans, emergency procedures, etc)
Geovale will help to achieve your HSE aims:-
- We will help you to carry out workplace monitoring to quantify and control risks.
- Will help you to build system to focus on employees’ fitness for work, wellness management programmes and fatigue management.
- Will guide and develop systems to improve the safety culture within in your organisation.
- Will help you to manage and maintain a baseline of critical risk controls.
- We will assist you to develop and implement improved guidance for effectively manage environmental risks as per legal requirements.