All businesses have a legal responsibility to ensure the health and safety of their employees while at work, and it’s up to the business’ employer, managers and team leaders to implement and maintain the relevant procedures.
Geovale Services can develop and implement HSE training modules/programmes for your area of work. We can develop a specific training programme for your employees and your contractors.
All training modules/programs shall be /would be in accordance / alignment with DGMS’ mine safety statutory requirements.
Current training packages:-
- Employees Hazard identification and risk management
- Training HSE competency and awareness
- Management of change
- Incident reporting and investigation
- Development of standard operating procedures
- Data and records management
- HSE community inspection training
- Lockout and tag out training
- Defensive driver training (off road and on road)
- Basic and senior first aid training
- Working at heights training
- Drill rig safety awareness training
- Confined space training
- Subject Matter Expert training in all fields.
- Job specific training including machine operators training.