Exploratory studies in Rock Phosphate, Rajasthan, India, 2017
Commodity: Rock Phosphate
Team Geovale has been approached by a large Indian mining company involved in base metal mining throughout western India for one of their fertilizer project in Rajasthan. The purpose of the project was to execute an infill drilling program in 2017 in continuation of 2010-2013 drilling program on its fertilizer project. The objective of the program was to fully delineate the ore body (along strike and down dip) to enhance Resources and Reserve in compliance with JORC/NI 43-101.
Geovale has provided the following services to the client-
- Drill site supervision (including drill point fixation on ground and site preparation) and management, drill site preparation.
- Monitoring drilling activities
- Core logging, core photography and sampling
- Selection of appropriate laboratory for chemical analysis and dispatch of samples to lab
- Interpretation of analytical results
- Drilling and resource database preparation