Five-year Conceptual Mine Planning in Limestone, Oman
Region: Middle East
A large Indian infrastructure company acquired a limestone quarry in Oman. Our team of mining geologist was approached to make a five-year conceptual planning in limestone.
The scope of work included:
- Site visit for understanding the site condition and discussion with client on planning approach
- Quality projection based on available data.
- Suggestion on mining of existing benches
- Mine Plan for 5 years which includes:
- Peak Target production of 6 Mtpa up to the crusher location
- Stage plan based on final target production: monthly stage plan for 1st year and then half yearly plan for 2nd to 5th year in .dwg format.
- Production figure of each stage plan in excel format.
- Recommendation of suitable mining equipment to achieve the desired production.
- List of Manpower requirement.
- Finalization of approach road to Hongda Top for production ramp-up to 6 Mtpa
- Quarterly updating of topography survey data into model to confirm further production planning.